Job: Control Software Engineer responsible for the standard product package control system.
This position is only suitable for candidates who have work authorization in the Czech Republic.
- Italian, German, or other EU language is very nice to have.
Location: Prague (at the metro station)
Environment: Multilingual - Prestigious INTERNATIONAL company
You will be responsible for the design, technical specifications, and interface definition of a specific control system. You will cooperate with mechanical, hydro mechanical, and electrical engineers and will have contact with suppliers, workshop, customers service, and project application engineers.
The role involves approximately 10% travel.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop control concept according to technical specification;
- Implement control software changes into the standard product;
- Prepare technical documentation related to control software functionalities;
- Design control system architecture modification;
- Support Sales Department;
- Support Project Execution Department.
- Automation, Electrical, Mechanical, or equivalent Engineering Degree
- At least 5 years’ experience in the field of Controls Engineering
- Proved experience in PLC programming software
- Proved experience in control system architecture
- Knowledge of Turbomachinery and Gas turbine process control
- Basic knowledge of Electrical Engineering
- Basic knowledge of Functional Safety concepts (IEC61508/IEC61511)
- Basic knowledge of Matlab, Simulink
- Fluent technical English - Italian, German and/or French of benefit
- Target oriented and strong sense of responsibility.