Do you have previous experience in GENERAL LEDGER ACCOUNTING? Would you like to work for one of the TOP international companies in Prague?
We have a perfect career opportunity for you to become a part of a growing General Ledger team!
You will be responsible for:
- Month-end closing operations resulting in financial statement preparation
- End-2-end reports according to GL and US-GAAP standards
- Preparing various types of reporting such as P/L report, Expense report, etc.
- Performing reconciliation and analytical review of GL accounts
- Providing assistance with internal and external audits and SOX testing
- Regular control of journal entries
- Booking more complex accounting operations, various adjustments, and clearing
- Participation in financial approving (invoices, purchase orders, etc.)
- Assistance to the internal or external auditor and provide information as requested
- Keeping all entries and reconciliations in accordance with internal procedures
- Solving operational and accounting issues
- Working closely with other team members and stakeholders
Did you already do this? Or you have some experience and the rest you would like to learn? Read further!
If you have already lead a team of GL's, apply too, we have other positions.
- What you already have:
- Education in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- Willingness to learn, pro-active approach, not to be afraid to contribute
- Experience with complex accounting or willingness to learn
- Direct experience with General Ledger (GL) / Record-to-Report (R2R) / Account-to-Report (A2R) position or processes
- If not then at least general ledger processes knowledge, everything can be taught!
- Command of English (B2+)
- Advanced PC literacy and MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Experience with SAP or HFM is always an advantage
- Possession of CPA or ACCA is an advantage
- Having other EU languages such as French or German is a large plus
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills