Are you passionate about the field of finance or accounting?
Do you speak English?
Would you like to be a Finance Specialist in a stable and growing international company?
We are offering entry-level positions in FINANCE, which are suitable for juniors who wish to start their career in accounting.
However, we also have senior positions for those with experience!
Your daily responsibilities as a Junior/Senior Finance Specialist will be:
- You will be processing: monthly, quarterly, and yearly closings
- Weekly reporting
- Sustaining internal procedures
- Reconciliation of unapplied payments
- Surveillance of outgoing payments across the world
- Daily communication with vendors and customers
- You will be processing data according to the internal procedures
- Communication via e-mail/phone with clients and taking care of their needs
- Administrative tasks such as invoice processing in ERP systems, invoice troubleshooting, process improvements
- Advanced level of written and spoken English (B2): daily communication with colleagues, customers and vendors
- Rewardable advantage: Advanced level of written and spoken Italian/German/French/Dutch/Potuguese (B2+): daily communication with native speakers
- Enthusiasm and interest to work in the finance field
- Pro-client and customer-centric mindset
- Analytical, attentive, and precise approach
- Proficient Microsoft Office Excel skills: VLOOKUP, PIVOT TABLES
- University degree in Finance/Accounting/Business/Administration or other related fields is considered as a bonus
- SAP/ERP systems knowledge is an advantage
- knowledge of Accounts Payable processes is needed