Do you have experience in Supply Chain?
Are you fluent in English?
Would you like to work as a Demand Planner for a global company?
Then read further and give it a try!
As Demand Planner, your key responsibilities will be:
- Support the creation of a rolling demand forecast which will serve as the foundation for supply planning and financial forecasting.
- Support the client's planning team by coordinating with regional sales leadership, product management, and finance for the demand management reviews.
- Work together with the client and other business partners to identify impending material requirements and make sure forecast revisions are accurate.
- Synchronize phase-out and new product introduction strategies with the client team
- Examine the effects on agreed-upon inventory levels of changes in demand projections and supply strategies.
- Education in Supply Change Management or a related field preferred
- 5 to 8 years of experience in establishing and managing forecasting processes and demand planning at a large firm.
- Planning and forecasting experience in electronics/Technology industry preferred
- MS Excel, Word, Forecast Management tools
- Good understanding of Planning and Supply Chain Management
- Advanced English in Spoken and Written form (B2+)