Do you have experience in Supply Chain?
Are you fluent in English?
We are looking for a supply chain professional, who will lead the demand planning activities; primary accountabilities include creating and validating time-phased demand plans, collaborating with client on the forecast, maintaining key forecast data and assumptions.
As Demand Planner, your key responsibilities will be:
- Identify, collect, and analyze key data inputs to the forecasting process
- Support the development of a rolling demand forecast (both volume and $) to be used as a basis for supply planning and financial forecasting
- Support client’s planning team and coordinate with regional sales leadership, product management and finance for the demand management reviews
- Collaborate with Client and other business partners to understand upcoming material needs and to ensure forecast adjustments are accurate. Coordinate new product introduction and phase-put plans with Client team
- Analyze impacts from changes in demand forecasts and supply plans on agreed inventory levels.
What you already have:
- Education in Supply Change Management or a related field preferred
- 4 to 6 years of experience in establishing and managing forecasting processes and demand planning at a large firm.
- Planning and forecasting experience in electronics/Technology industry preferred
- MS Excel, Word, Forecast Management tools
- Good understanding of Planning and Supply Chain Management
- Advanced English in Spoken and Written form (B2+)