We offer a fantastic opportunity for those interested in working in recruiting! Now is your chance to join a proactive recruitment team!
Among your everyday obligations are:
- Assist applicants throughout the hiring process
- Conducting interviews and delivering all essential information to candidates
- Keeping track of candidates' information in internal databases
- Keeping track of travel costs
- Create and maintain purchase orders, as well as track third-party spending.
- Recommendation management
- Assistance to the recruitment team
- Ideally 2 years of recruiting or HR experience
- Strong English command (Written and Spoken B2+)
- Ability to rapidly study and interpret data from numerous sources with the capacity to work in virtual teams and with remote clients