Are you interested in procurement and buying?
Would you like to start a serious and professional career in procurement right now, or you would like to furtherly grow within this field?
Are you looking for a stable job, offering great life-time experience and benefits?
If you said four times yes, then our client, a world-class and prestigious company is offering exactly that!
We have openings from entry-level positions all the way to senior positions!
In procurement, these will be your responsibilities, however, depending on your level of experience:
- Communication with vendors
- Procurement administrative tasks
- Taking care of clients needs
- Purchase-to-pay (P2P) processes
- Purchase order and Purchase Requests processes
- Participating on improvements
- Working with other teams
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Experience with procurement is not required, but a bonus
- Advanced level of Spoken and Written English (B2+)
- High school or University degree in a relevant field
- Proficient level of Spoken and Written French (B2+) or German (B2+)