Do you have extensive experience in strategic purchasing?
Do you have experience with leading a small team?
We are looking for French speakers who will take charge of a small team of procurement professionals leading various projects with international companies, providing procurement solutions, and improving their processes.
As a Senior Strategic Buyer, your key responsibilities will be:
- Leading a small/medium sized team of Procurement analysts and Buyers
- Supporting category managers with category strategy plans, sourcing execution, supporting category planning, and strategic sourcing tasks
- Identifying and communicating with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Establishing negotiation strategies, identifying, and developing negotiation levers, validating them with stakeholders, and leading negotiations to ensure savings, timely supply, and other benefits for purchases
- Discussing with vendors and evaluating their products and capabilities as suppliers;
- Demonstrating continuous effort to improve operations
- Managing all supplier selection and procurement activities
- Participating in firm building activities, including recruitment
What you already have:
- Advanced English and French in Spoken and Written form (B2+)
- At least 5 years of experience in strategic or tactical buying
- Experience with sourcing, and negotiation activities
- Some management or team-lead experience
- Strong analytical, reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple procurement projects at once
- Knowledge of improvement methodologies such as TQM, Six Sigma, or APEX is a plus