Are you fluent in English?
Would you like to work in finance?
Do you want to be part of one of the largest international companies in EU Market?
Then apply now!
Your responsibilities will be:
- All new contracts that were received need to be summarized
- Modification, maintenance of customer data in Oracle
- Verify and evaluate bills linked to contractual stipulations such as employee turnover and minimum monthly payments every month.
- Delivering specific types of handwritten bills depending on billing manager's supporting paperwork
- Work closely with various departments within the GV Client Service teams to generate supporting paperwork for billing of Shipping and handling Expenses.
Invoicing activities and tasks:
updating the Oracle system with current rates depending on the contract.
- As part of SOX controls, complete and deliver a pricing reconciliation assessment to the CFO for authorization.
- Arranging a monthly reconciliation of all CRM tickets billed to our customer, checking for completeness and duplicates.
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken B2+)
- Communication skills, organizational skills, precision, independence
- Team spirit, multi-tasking, problem-solving mindset
-Analytical thinking, ability to work under pressure, able to fulfill deadlines
- Microsoft Excel advanced knowledge: Pivot tables; functions like SUMIFS, VLOOKUP
- At least a little experience in finance is required
- Accounting fundamentals: double-entry booking principles; difference between Balance Sheet etc.