The Labour Accounting team oversees time entry processing, plus time release and adjustment for subsidiaries. The Labour Accounting specialist is responsible for accurate and timely transactions related to employee's time entry according to agreed standards all employee data has to be released correctly prior month end closing.
- Processing time entries and managing the release of time entries for billing
- Chasing approvals for missing time entries and adjustments
- Reconciliations and validation of time data in the system
- Dealing with employee queries in a professional and timely manner
- Assisting the transition of new countries into CSS
- Analysing data and generating reports for process owners
- Retrieving original time reports upon request (Business Unit, audit)