A role within the Financial Accounting team responsible for delivering the month-end financial information that impacts Balance Sheets and P&L. You will be preparing, managing, and controlling journal entries, balance sheets, reconciliations and other relevant accounting issues in compliance with local legislation, US GAAP standards, and the Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX).
INTERCOMPANY ACCOUNTANT POSITION IS YOUR TARGET?
- Checking invoices - determine the correct coding, and resolving disputes
- Accounts Payable and Receivable Processing
- Monthly intercompany reconciliation – including downloading the GL from SAP, preparing proper reconciliation, confirming balances with country partners, solving any discrepancies within the threshold limit, determining and posting unrealized foreign exchange gains/losses
- Preparing settlement EFT's for Treasury after confirmation within intercompany entities is completed
YOU PREFER TO GO FOR A GL ACCOUNTANT POSITION?
- Regular month end closing activities: cost and revenue accruals/deferrals, recoding, cost allocation,
- General Ledger accounts reconciliations
- Recurring and ad hoc journal entries to keep accurate accounting records
- Pre-Billing initiations
- Various reports distribution – e.g. P/L reports, Labor reports, Expense reports, CAPEX
- Purchase orders review and Financial approving
- Clearing of transactions on BS accounts on a monthly basis
- Supporting internal and external audits as requested