- Provide collaborative and innovative approaches to the design of solutions to complex business.
- Bring together the right people, information, environment and context in a way that encourages creativity, productivity and group genius.
- Accelerate idea generation and decision-making, gaining fresh insights and inspiring better business outcomes across a range of business objectives.
- Fast-track resolution of complex issues by bringing the right people together with the right information in a thought-provoking environment, focused on specific outcomes.
- Establish and document detailed user requirements, through analysis of the high level business requirements definitions produced by consultants and through detailed discussions with customer personnel (e.g. via workshops and customer meetings).
- Translate a deep understanding of design principles, and learning technology into practical, consumable, and scalable solutions.
- Work collaboratively with product owners, business analysts, project managers, solution architects and stakeholders to ensure each solution design is fit for purpose and meets the overall roadmap.
- Responsible for ensuring that components and solutions delivered within the Process and IT programmes and projects are aligned to architectural framework, working closely with the architecture community.
- Produce integration test plans and to conduct integration testing against these plans, including validating developed functionality against Design Documentation.
Some of the projects you will be working on: