Quality Engineer / Regulatory Affairs Coordinator - up to 40 000 CZK
České Budějovice (Jihočeský kraj)
- Manage all company EHS regulations and requirements (inc. metrics, risk assessments, aspect and impact reviews, communication and training & annual plant reviews)
- Development and implementation of Company's Quality & EHS policies in compliance with corporate requirements
- Manage and support all Regulatory Affairs activities
- Maintain the following management systems; ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007
- Ensure compliance with all relevant Regulatory Affairs obligations and registrations for the location e.g. CE Marking,
- Be involved in all project planning, implementation and follow-up on all the company related Regulatory Affairs activities
- Ensuring customers expectations, respond to customer concerns
- Preparation of monthly Regulatory Affairs activities, updates and progress reports.
- Conduct required internal and supplier quality and EHS audits.