Take pride in your job and master the following:
- Set up software configuration control and software development environments including program source control to ensure reliable backups and source code integrity.
- Specify solution components and supervise the development of these components.
- Develop and provide overall solutions.
- Implement solution components according to the defined specifications.
- Guarantee the functional scope and quality of the developed components.
- Write and maintain software documentation.
- Write and perform unit/module testing of software to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Collaborate with the creation of test plans and participate in reviews.
- Evaluate impact of software performance, and recommend changes to software design.
- Provide product content to technical writers.
- Mentor, train and develop junior Software Developers.