Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the "next generation" of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars.
As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.
The SOX team is part of the wider Operational Excellence team, taking care of CSS Europe SOX compliance, data gathering, testing, process reviews, presentation of the results and suggesting remedial actions to the PMO and auditors. SOX Professionals are predominantly focused on proactive review and assurance of CSS Europe compliance with agreed principles, policies and requirements, as well as detective controls and testing of the same.
- Securing risk management and SOX audit reviews.
- Overseeing all processes from SOX compliance.
- Performing quarterly and annual SOX testing, and reporting results as required by corporate.
- Suggesting remediation plans and process improvements.
- Coordinating external and internal audit runs within CSS Europe.
- Assuring compliance of all CSS Europe processes with given rules, policies and corporate requirements.
- Auditing and co-signing every process change and reporting findings.
- SOX compliance for future scope and/or changes in scope including cost impact studies.
- Detecting potential fraud areas and suggesting fixes and process improvements.
- Cooperating on process standardization.
- Preparing all monthly, quarterly and annual SOX audits and reporting.
- Providing functional help and advisory to CSS peers and stream managers.