The Receiving Transitions team is part of the wider CSS Europe Back-office Support Team that is focused on enabling and streamlining all incoming transitions so that all tasks and processes are blueprinted at the sending party and smoothly transitioned into Shared Services environment using standardized tools and methodology. Special care is given to unified approach, compliance with IFRS & USGAAP accounting principles and local GAAP as well as to global alignment of the processes.
- Management and coordination of inbound migrations to CSS Europe
- Application of standardized transition methodology and governance
- Identifying possible process gaps and errors
- Analyzing processes, services provided, policies and internal controls during transition including sign off phase
- Ensuring compliance with accounting principles & SOX standards
- Revising the efficiency of internal controls, including implementation and monitoring of efficiency, risk reporting, disaster recovery planning,
- Leading migration meetings between BU and CSS Europe.