The Accounts Payable team is focused on the review of all supplier invoices for documentation and approval prior to payment. The Accounts Payable specialist provides assurance with respect to Payables agreed principles compliance and will monitor the supplier accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Accounts Payable Processing – posting and parking invoices based on company processes
- Matching purchase orders to invoices (PO invoices), or using coding to book the invoices (NON PO invoices)
- Checking invoices to ensure that all relevant information is present. Returning invoices to the vendor where required information is missing
- Preparing payment runs and manual payments
- Managing the resolution of invoice queries from both internal & external sources
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Perform payment runs (BACs, CHAPS, cheques...)